Tuesday 27 September 2011

Bankok

So, trip here was terrible, the turbulence was so bad all the way from Dubai to Bangkok, I kept fearing the worst, I just kept waiting for that traditional priest to walk up to the front of the plane and start praying for everyone. Luckily though, we landed safely. During the flight I intended on sleeping during the plane, but due to the turbulence, that was impossible, every time I just managed to sleep a violent shake would wake me up. The food was awesome though, had this awesome bun and chocolate balls fulled with butterscotch. The 6 hour flight felt like 10 hours though. I sat next to this awesome old thai couple that were actually from Germany, who told me all about Thailand. When we landed I got my things and got picked up by Patrick from OVC, who took me by taxi to my Hotel, where as soon as I put my head on the pillow I fell asleep. Woke up this morning and had to go get a few things so i could use my laptop. I slept for like 13 hours. The first thing that hit me is was how hot it was, i was barely out the hotel when I started to sweat. But anyways, I found a shopping mall called "the mall", thats really what its called, and have now assumed that they are to lazy to find out what there names mean in English because there are shops called, 'the restaurant' and 'the movies'. Im not even kidding. As soon I got back i started working on my blog while skyping with my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment